- International authorship has expanded, and editors and contributors have extensive backgrounds in antimicrobial control of infection risks.
- Discusses new understandings of microbes and how to manage them through disinfection and prevention.
- Content addresses chemical types of disinfectants/sterilants, physical disinfection/sterilization technologies, test methodologies, and more.
- eBook features a selection of full-color figures.
- Ideal for academic investigation as well as for practical use across industrial and regulatory applications.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.