The British National Formulary (BNF) is the first choice for concise medicines information. Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The new edition (BNF 84) provides up-to-date guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines, plus legal and professional guidelines.
Extensive content updates in the new edition will include:
- new monographs & dose changes
- updates from the MHRA, Public Health England, UK Health Security and NICE
New monographs for:
- Aspaveli® [pegcetacoplan] for paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Givlaari® [givosiran] for acute hepatic porphyria
- Jemperli® [dostarlimab] for endometrial cancer
- Paxlovid® [nirmatrelvir with ritonavir] for COVID-19
- Shingrix® [herpes-zoster vaccine (recombinant, adjuvanted)] for immunisation against herpes zoster (shingles)
- Vazkepa® [icosapent ethyl] as an adjunct to statin in prevention of cardiovascular events in hyperlipidaemia
- Vumerity® [diroximel fumarate] for multiple sclerosis
- Xevudy® [sotrovimab] for COVID-19
- Xofluza® [baloxavir marboxil] for post-exposure prophylaxis or treatment of influenza