This revised edition is updated to reflect the latest perspectives in biochemistry, molecular biology, and genetics, with a clinical emphasis essential to success in practice. New Clinical Correlation boxes detail the real-world application of chapter concepts, and updated USMLE-style questions with answers test retention and enhance preparation for board exams and beyond.
- Updated content keeps students current with the latest clinical approaches to molecular biology, genetics, amino acids, and more.
- The proven Board Review Series outline format helps students make the most of their study time.
- Updated Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of chapter concepts.
- More than 500 USMLE-style review questions ensure confidence on course exams and the USMLE Step 1.
- More than 250 high-quality images clarify concepts and clinical details.
- Chapter overviews, tables, algorithms, and other learning aids save time and simplify the review process.