- Hydrogen Gas and Its Biological Effects
- Effects of Hydrogen on Experimental Lung Damage
- Pathogenesis of Viral Infectious Lung Disease
- Oxidative Stress and ROS During Viral Respiratory Infections
- Studies on Lung Diseases with Hydrogen-Oxygen Treatment
- Rationality of Application of Hydrogen-Oxygen Inhalation for COVID-19
- Clinical Use of Hydrogen-Oxygen Inhalation for Treatment of COVID-19
COVID-19 pneumonia is ravaging the world. Faced with the lack of specialized treatment, a novel form of hydrogen-oxygen inhalation therapy has been successfully developed. Molecular hydrogen, a very safe «physiological gas», has proven to be able to reduce lung damage caused by viruses including COVID-19, improve dyspnea, and promote disease recovery due to its healing biological properties.
This book details an innovative form of treatment from theory to practice, and comprehensively discusses the rationality of this new treatment for COVID-19 pneumonia. It is ideal not only for doctors, but also for the general public, as it provides new knowledge and effective treatment and rehabilitation methods to combat this highly infectious disease.