Offering a comprehensive, authoritative review of today’s orthopaedic surgery procedures, Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, Third Edition, provides lavishly illustrated, expert guidance for virtually any orthopaedic procedure you’re likely to perform. This highly acclaimed reference focuses on mastery of operative techniques while also providing a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. More than 1,000 global experts take you step by step through each procedure, and 13,000 full-color intraoperative photographs and drawings clearly demonstrate how to perform the techniques, making this an essential daily resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Includes new procedures and comprehensive updates throughout all four volumes.
- Provides new procedural videos and a newly streamlined eBook for on-the-go reference.
- Covers all subspecialty areas including sports medicine, pediatrics, the spine, and orthopaedic oncology.
- Uses consistent, easy-to-follow chapter templates and extensive bulleted lists and tables for quick reference and review.
- Discusses each clinical problem using the same format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, non-operative management, surgical management, perils and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Features visually stunning, consistently rendered medical illustrations and labelled photographs that present how to perform each technique step by step.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.