- Contains an extensive new section on interventional approaches to pain management, as well as new chapters on radiotherapy and radiopharmaceuticals for cancer pain and ethical considerations in pain medicine.
- Features new chapters on discography, epidural steroid injections; intrathecal drug delivery; peripheral nerve blocks; and sympathetic blockade.
- Includes handy appendices that provide useful medication information, basic science coverage relevant to clinical strategies, and numerous tables and chapter-opening outlines for quick reference.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.