- Thoroughly revised content from cover to cover, including new chapters on current topics such as mosquito-transmitted viral arthritis and arthralgias, IgG4-related disease, interstitial lung disease, and cutting-edge technologies in rheumatology.
- Text covers all aspects of rheumatology, including hereditary periodic fever syndromes, recently approved drugs and biologic agents used in the treatment of rheumatic disease, and much more.
- Utilizes a highly templated, bulleted format ensuring that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Content is written by residents, fellows, and clinical faculty of the distinguished Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.